Sunday, May 8, 2011

Memorable Moments

Jarett came into my room a couple of days ago to cuddle with me in the morning.  I love this time with my sweet boy.  He LOVES to snuggle up to you and he usually waits till 6:45 or 7:00 to come in, so this is good.  On Wednesday, he said, "mommy, I love Case the most."
Me: "Oh, really, more than mommy, or daddy, or Macy?"
Jarett: "Yes, and Even more than the old Mason, Case is my best friend."
Me: "I am glad, and Case loves you very much, too.  I am so glad that Case is your best friend."
My heart swelled.  I hope my boys will always be best friends. 

Case is now 18 months old, and has really started having little conversations.  Some of my favorites. 
"I ove you."
When you ask Case a question...Do you want more ham, Case?  His response is either, "uhh uhh." (means yes), or "yes or no" (also means yes).  When the answer is, "no" he will say, "nooo," while shaking his head.
Today, Case had a picture of daddy in his hands and was saying, "Daddy" then made kissing sounds.
Also a favorite is when he is giving me a hug, sometimes he will say, "other side." Then, he puts his head on my other shoulder.  Usually he does this 4-5 times and rotates sides.
Case can say Mommy, Daddy, and Macy quite well, but he insists on calling Jarett, "Guun Guun."
I am sure I have left out several, but just wanted to remember my baby boy, Case.


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Guun Guun - that is cute!

Catherine said...

Max D. told me right after Caleb was born that every boy should have a brother. :-) It really is so wonderful when the boys love each other (and only once in a while try to kill each other.) I also continue to pray that they will always be friends.