Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coloring fun

A while back Macy got crayons to use in the bathtub.  Well, when Jarett starting bathing with Macy, I put the colors in the back of the cabinet and forgot about them.  All Jarett wanted to do was to put crayons in his mouth, and I did not enjoy cleaning crayon off his teeth.  

Yesterday, I gave the kids a bath, and asked if they wanted to color, and Jarett looked at me, like, "Are you serious?  I can color on the bathtub?"  First, they started coloring on the tub and had fun doing that, then Macy started coloring on her skin, so of course, Jarett colored on his skin, too.  They were laughing and having so much fun, so I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of my kids--I won't be able to do this for long, but I kept the shots rated "G." By the end of the bath, the water was pink.


Next, they started coloring on each other.  

Macy gave Jarett Red hair so he could be Ariel.
They both enjoyed looking in the mirror at their handiwork.

2 comments:

Newberry said...

That is so funny! You got some really cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

That looks like too much fun! We'll have to get some of those...